Friday, May 16, 2014

Review: Quinn Popcorn

I had the pleasure of eating the most delicious popcorn I have ever had in my life today. I have Quinn Popcorn to thank for that!

I was very intrigued by this popcorn… it is definitely not your average microwave popcorn. Quinn Popcorn uses a “Three Step System” in preparing your great tasting snack!
First, you pop the corn. Then, you add in the Sunflower Oil, which is high Oleic. Then you add in your flavoring packet.




I received three different flavors: Vermont Maple and sea Salt, Parmesan and Rosemary, & Just Sea Salt. My favorite flavor that I received is the Vermont Maple and Sea Salt. I love kettle corn, the sweet and salty mix, but this flavor knocks it out of the ball park! The blend of flavors that this popcorn contains is absolutely amazing! Add in the maple flavor, and I think I have found the most perfect popcorn!

Quinn Popcorn uses Non-GMO and Organic Popcorn. They use no hydrogenated oil, no preservatives, no diacetyl, and no PFOA’s. It is also Gluten Free.

They also use a bag completely made from paper. There are no chemical coatings and no “scary stuff”. It is also completely compostable. So not only is Quinn popcorn better for you, it’s better for the environment!


Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!