Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review: Klutch Club "Best Of" Box

I was able to review Klutch Club's Best Of Box. This was PACKED with goodies! I think this is a great buy for the money. I have a love affair with subscription type boxes. The different variety of things you receive in them is awesome! It's like being a kid on christmas morning!

In my box I received:
Tongo Coconut Water in Pacific Orange

Energems in Chocolate Charge

Happy Mornings Breakfast Smoothies in Super Cinnamon and Super Banana

Good Boy Organics Baked Organic Potato Snack (BOPS) in Sour Cream & Onion

Puritan's Pride Raspberry Ketones

GnuFoods Fiber Love Soft Baked Fiber Bar in Cinnamon Raisin

Taylors of Harrogate Tea in Green Tea with Lemon and Organic Chamomile

Drinkwel Multivitamins

Clean Well disinfecting Wipes

TowelDry Men's Pomade and Shampoo

I loved everything I got in this box, and my husband really liked the products for men. He loves being the tester for some of the products that I receive.
The disinfectant wipes I put in my purse, perfect for those unexpected moments when you need something like that... whether it be mopping up a spill or wiping down the handle on a shopping cart. Basically anywhere you encounter germs!
The Drinkwel vitamins, I wasn't sure what to do with, since I don't drink. Though these are a wonderful idea. Everyone eventually has those nights, where you go out for drinks with your friends and have a couple too many. These would be PERFECT for that! I put a pack in my purse, just in case this happens to me.
The little pack of tea, I put in my tea stash. Chamomile tea has become my go to for nights where I just can't get to sleep. I love drinking hot tea when I am not feeling good. So i want to savor these.
The BOPS chips, were really good. I was actually snacking on these while I was writing this review. Yummy!
Energems, such a great idea, I also put these in my purse for times when I am feeling tired throughout the day, and need to make it a few more hours. Love these!
This box is such a good idea, for gifts or for yourself. A box that gets delivered to your door full of healthy and useful things! Klutch Club is a winner in my book!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!