Saturday, May 10, 2014

Review: Artisana Nut Butters

Since I have started my blogging adventure, I have learned a lot of things. Most of them being, that it really does matter what you put in and on your body. I have a few Facebook friends who always talk about eating "raw", and up until I tried these butters, I had assumed "raw" meant "bland". That is so NOT the case. I can honestly tell you that since I have been eating better, more organic, even Vegan items, that I can feel the difference in my body. I do not get stomach pains every day like I used to, and I have even lost weight! After reading over several different labels on many different organic products, I realized that products are so much better without all of the additives!

When I received my shipment of Artisana Nut Butters, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. I had never tried anything like these before. The only "Nut Butter" I had ever tried was Peanut Butter, and I use that term lightly. Many Peanut Butters are packed with things that don't belong in Peanut Butter!

I tried the Cashew butter first, as cashews are my favorite nuts in the entire world. I tried it plain first, Oh man, It was so delicious. It was creamy, and it sticks to the roof of your mouth like you would expect it to, and it tasted exactly like Cashews! of course, it should, because the only ingredient in this butter is Organic Raw Cashews. Then I tried it on graham crackers... and I was in heaven. I gave some to everyone in my household to try, and they all loved it also.

I was also sent a jar of raw organic Coconut Butter. This was a little different than I expected. I did try this plain, and it is very good, but I don't think I would eat this plain. I think they would be absolutely wonderful in a smoothie. I also think this particular butter would be great for making Coconut Shrimp. It has a sweetness to it, but it is a natural sweetness, because, as well as with the Cashew butter, it only has one Ingredient, Organic Raw Coconut.

I was also sent a variety of packets containing their different flavors of nut butters. I think my favorite out of the packets I was sent was the Chocolate Paste with Rose. Sounds different, I thought for sure I wouldn't like this one, but I loved it. Just as good, if not better than the common Hazelnut Chocolate Spread we all know and love.

All of the products I received were Vegan, and Kosher and Gluten Free!


Creating uniquely delicious, healthy, gourmet food is a work of passion for us. Using the most careful attention to detail and quality and handmade with care, our organic live foods are crafted using a special temperature controlled process that preserves the life-essential fatty acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.

I loved these butters, and I also love that you can use them for so many different things. You can eat them plain, in smoothies, sauces or desserts!
I would give these a 10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!