Saturday, May 10, 2014

Review: John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner

 I will admit, I have used my own shampoo and conditioner on my dogs. I know, I know, it's probably bad, but regular old dog shampoo I think leaves their hair very crunchy feeling, and not soft at all. Why do humans condition their hair, yet we don't condition our dogs hair?

I was very excited to receive John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo and Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse. They day I received this, it was doggy bath day in our house. Zeke went first, I made my husband give him a bath, because sometimes he can be a little "wild" in the tub. Brian said that he did very good in the tub though, and didn't try to hop out even once. My husband raved at how soft and shiny his hair was afterwards.


Then it was my turn to do Neener. yes, my dogs name is Neener. It is a long story for a different time. She is an Australian Shepherd, and thankfully, she loves water. She watched Zeke when he came out of the bathroom, running around like he was on fire, and drying himself off on his towel. I asked her, "Do you want a shower?" and she ran right into the bathroom and jumped in the tub. I washed her how I normally would. She thought she was done when the shampoo was rinsed out of her, and tried to hop out, and then she seen me grab the Conditioner bottle. She got back in the tub so I could condition her fur. I have to say, I saw the most difference in her fur. She is so soft and smooth and fluffy. Her hair is kind of a pain to take care of, because when she gets wet it gets Kinky. making her hard to brush when he hair is wet. The conditioner made it so much easier to brush her, and she was so happy when she was done with her bath.

This shampoo and Conditioner contains Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, and sweet almond oil. I can tell you that you can definitely smell the almond oil! These products smell like almond cookies, and now so do my dogs! This is also perfect for dogs with sensitive skin, like my Collie.

I loved these products! I would look to purchasing more in the future!
I would give them a 10/10!

Visit Their Website
Like Them on Facebook
Follow Them on Twitter
Don't Forget to enter the Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!