Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review: DreamEyes Circle Lenses

Everyone has seen those Sci-Fi movies, where the heroes or Villains have the coolest colored eyes, and have wondered, "I wonder what those would be like?" Well, I am here to tell you, they are awesome! 

I have never put contacts in before EVER, and though it took me a few minutes to get in after trying a few different methods, I got them in place. I wore them for about 8 hours, and though I noticed them at first, just because it was a different feeling, as the day grew to a close, I couldn't feel them on my eyes at all! 
I received lots of compliments on how my eyes looked, even my mom said she would like to try a pair to see what she would look like with a different color eye. 
I tried the Natural Violet Circle Lenses, because I wanted a color that wasn't "normal". I have to say, I absolutely LOVED them! I paired them with a purple smokey eye, and was astounded by how great they looked! I would definitely purchase another pair of Circle Lenses from DreamEyes! 


If you are looking for a way to make your looks pop, then order a pair of these circle lenses. They were comfortable to wear, and easy to get in and out once I realized what I was doing. They have many different colors and patterns, something to fit everyone!

Visit Their Website!
Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!