Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review: John Paul Pet

Today was the last day of Pet Week, and closing out the week are the last products from John Paul Pet.

Tooth and Gun Wipes-
I tried these on my dogs. When I first opened the package I was hit in the face with a toothpaste smell. These were very minty. I used them on my Collie last night when I was trying all of the rest of these products out. She let me use them no problem on her, she even licked the wipe! These are great for stinky dog breath, but I wouldn't use them as a replacement for brushing your pets' teeth all together.

Oatmeal Conditioning Spray-
This was the star of the show. I love love love this product. My dogs all have longer hair, and they are always getting tangled. it's so hard to brush out snags in their hair without hurting the dogs. I was able to completely brush out my Collie, Nix, last night using this and the Waterless Foam Shampoo! It smells like a cookie, and her hair today is so soft and shiny, I could hardly believe it.

Body & Paw Pet Wipes-
I used these on my dogs paws. It has been very rainy and and they get so muddy. This worked great with cleaning them up quickly. This would also be good for cats who tend to stand in their mess in the litter box... I know mine sometimes do. There is nothing worse than getting nasty litter tracked all over your house. Most dogs end up having "Frito Feet" which is a bacteria on their paws that makes their feet smell like Corn Chips. No, I am not making that up. I think this product would also be great for taking care of that.

All of John Paul Pet Products were winners in my book! I loved each and every one of them. my favorite product was probably the Waterless Shampoo, an close second would probably be the Oatmeal Conditioning Spray.

Visit Their Website
Like Them on Facebook
Follow Them on Twitter
Don't Forget to enter the Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!