Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review: Mama's Magic Mix

Let me start out by saying that I have tried all sorts of snack mixes. When I received Mama's Magic Mix, I thought I would be getting a regular old snack mix, boy was I wrong!
I received three flavors to try: Banana Split Baby Mama Drama, Caramel Apple Rock Star, and Raspberry Mocha Swagger Wagon. Such Fun names! They were also pretty fun for my taste buds also!

Banana Split Baby Mama Drama has freeze dried bananas and strawberries, salted peanuts, caramel puffs and chocolate covered graham crackers! YUM!


Caramel Apple Rock Star contains freeze dried green apples, roasted cinnamon almonds, caramel popcorn and cinnamon Malt Balls

Raspberry Mocha Swagger Wagon has freeze dried raspberries, roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered espresso beans, and white chocolate chips! 

Normally I would tell you which was my favorite, but each one was great in their own way. I loved certain parts of each. If I absolutely had to pick though, it would be Banana Split Baby Mama Drama. 

All of the ingredients in these mixes are great. The flavors mix together so well. One of my favorite items were the Dark Chocolate covered Espresso Beans. So good! Another favorite ingredient of mine were the roasted cinnamon almonds. They remind me of the almonds you get a carnivals in those little paper tubes. 

I honestly have nothing bad to say about these snack mixes. Go try them for yourself! I promise you won't regret it! 

Visit Their Website!
Follow them on Twitter!
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!