Sunday, May 18, 2014

Review: Reserveage

I will be the first person to admit, I do not get enough protein in my diet. Which is why Reserveage Grass Fed Whey Protein is perfect for me. Whey is considered the highest quality source of protein and has the highest Biological Value rating of any protein on the market today.



I received two different products, the Whey Protein, and Collagen Replenish. The Whey Protein I received in two different flavors, Chocolate and Vanilla. I personally liked the chocolate flavor better, but the vanilla was also good! I love all things Chocolate. I mixed mine with Water, but you can mix it into your favorite beverage. The flavor was not overpowering, and it was perfectly sweet. Almost like drinking cold hot chocolate.

The Grass Fed Whey Protein contains No added hormones, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors or colors, no added sugar, No GMO ingredients, No Non-Dairy Creamer, and No Soy or Gluten.

            “What isn’t in your protein is just as important as what is.”

I was also able to try the Collagen Replenish, which contains Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. This helps reduce the appearance of Wrinkles, and helps maintain skin’s elasticity. This is a white powder that you can mix into a beverage, or even your yogurt. This product is to help replenish Natural Collagen production.

“When you replenish Collagen proteins, you can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and support natural Collagen production for healthy skin texture.”

I mixed mine into yogurt, and I couldn’t really taste it at all! I will continue to use both of these products daily!
I would give both of these products a 10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

Follow Them on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!