Saturday, April 19, 2014

Product Review: Nick's Sticks

When I saw my package of Nick's Sticks come in the mail, I might have actually flew to the mailbox. Okay, that may be an understatement, but I was really excited. I opened the package right away, and my husband and I tried them. They were awesome! Jerky/Jerky sticks are some of my favorite snacks in the whole world. Both me and my husband both liked the spicy ones the best. I preferred the Spicy turkey and he preferred the spicy beef. I am a super whimp when it comes to spicy things, but these had just the right amount of heat, and I love that you get that heat purely from jalapenos! I read over the ingredients and was astonished. Most jerky snacks have so many ingredients, and most of them you can't even pronounce, but Nick's Sticks really are "All of the goodness, and None of the Garbage".


No MSG
No Antibiotics
No Hormones
Gluten Free

I also would like to add, that I really appreciate the way Wallace farms treats the animals that will eventually become food. I grew up on a farm, and learned at a very young age where the meat we eat comes from. Our animals were never neglected, and had plenty of room to play, and graze, and I would like to think they lived a very happy life. If you visit the Nick's Sticks Website, you can read all about Wallace Farms "Sustainable Beef".

Also you can read on their website, that they donate 5% of their profits to Fisher House. You can read about Fisher House HERE. 

All in All, I think Nick's Sticks are a wonderful snack, made by a wonderful company. I will hopefully be placing an order in the near future!

I give this product a 10/10!

Visit Nick Stick's Website!
Like them on Facebook!
Like Cait's Beauty Blog on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!