Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: SexyPop Popcorn!

Our household loves popcorn. It's a great snack, and it's even greater when it's healthier for you! SexyPop has low calories per serving, and it tastes Awesome!
I was able to try 5 different flavors: French Butter, Brazilian Coconut, Bangin' Cheddar, Black Pepper and Lightly Salted. I liked all of them, but Bangin' Cheddar was my absolute favorite, followed by Brazilian Coconut. My least favorite, though still good, is probably the Black Pepper. I thought it was a little "spicy". Though I have to say, I am the biggest wuss when it comes to spicy things! My husband absolutely loved the Black Pepper flavor though. 

SexyPop was definitely a hit in my house! I almost had to hide the bags so I could try them all! I loved the fun flavors, and my husband even remarked that he liked how the bags looked. 
I would buy SexyPop for a snack anytime! 
10/10!

Find SexyPop HERE
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!