Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Sans Sucre Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix

I was given the opportunity to try Sans Sucre Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix. I have to say, for these being sweetened with Stevia, I thought they would be awful, but they were great! 

As soon as my package arrived, my friend (who was over at the time) begged me to make brownies. Usually mixes like this require eggs, and milk, as well as water and oil. These only required 2 Tablespoons of oil and a 1/3 cup of water. So Simple! They turned out just like brownies should, and you really couldn't tell that they had 0 grams of sugar. 

Being as it is Easter Weekend, my mom asked me to make these for dessert, as we have some family members who need to watch their sugar intake. These are perfect for that! 

I would definitely buy these! I recommend them to anyone who is trying to eat "healthier" but still wants to be able to eat dessert!

Find them HERE
Order them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!