Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: BASTAR Pro Makeup

I was lucky enough to be able to review an eye shadow palette, and body shimmer base from BASTAR Makeup. As many of you know, I love cosmetics of any kind. I take makeup reviews extremely seriously. 

I started out with an eye shadow base, as you should with any eye shadow. It is not fair to give a review on eye shadow without first using a primer. I was presently surprised with Bastar's makeup. In the palette I received, I got neutral colors, which is great because they go with everything and I wear those most often. I was able to create an entire eye look out of the palette without having to use any other filler colors. The shades were all very frosty finishes, verging on glittery, which is great, considering they sell performer makeup. I was more suprised however by the lack of fallout, though still some, there was no where near as much as with other brands. I would buy their eye shadow palette's again.




The Body Shimmer Base that I received was a product that I had never tried before. I was also pleased with this. It is a great product for any costume makeup or even adding embellishments to your eyes. I tested it out on the back of my hand, and it kept my glitter perfectly in place. 

I would rate this product 9.5/10 (losing 1/2 a point form minor fallout).

Visit their Website!
Like them on Facebook!

Like Cait's Beauty Blog on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!