Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: FAVE 100% Fruit and Vegetable Juice

I was very excited to be able to Review FAVE 100% Juice. Their juice offers something that has never been done before! In each serving you receive 3 full servings of vegetables, and it's only 60 calories! It is 100% completely natural. 




My favorite flavor was Pomegranate-Blueberry-Goji. I really loved this flavor, and would drink it everyday! My next favorite was Strawberry-Banana-Kiwi, and then Tangerine-Orange-Pineapple. I personally didn't like the tangerine one that much, but I don't like the flavor of tangerines. My husband tried it though and he loved it! I had to stop him from drinking the whole bottle in one sitting!
I think these would be perfect for picky children who don't like vegetables. They wont even notice that they are getting 3 servings of vegetables, in a single serving of this juice. Plus it's only 60 CALORIES!

I would give these a 10/10. Perfect Score!

 Fave's Website
Like them on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!