Sunday, June 1, 2014

Review: Nature Geeks Skincare Products

I have learned to love natural skincare more than anything lately... I have noticed that since I have been using quality natural products, my face is clearer, and I am so much happier about it.
I received three different products to try from Nature Geeks:



Conscious Skincare "Lemon and Rosewoods Hand Wash"
This cleanses without drying out hands, and is great for tired hands, This is a cruelty Free product. It contains no synthetic preservatives, parabens or phthalates. This smelled great, but wasn't overpowering and left my hands soft and clean.

Enkido Clear Infusion
This is for acne and pimple prone skin. It is designed to reduct and prevent the appearance of pimples and acne. This contains, vitamin B3, colloidal Oatmeal, Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acid and many more beneficial ingredients. You mist this all over your face... I have been using this daily, and I have noticed quite an improvement in my complexion, and the way my face feels! My skin is much more softer, and after using this it feels clean. This was my favorite product that I was sent.

Conscious Skincare "Enrich Night Cream"
A little goes a long way with this. This has Organic Cocoa Butter and fair trade Shea Butter in it. This keeps your skin soft a supple, and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. This was probably my other favorite. So often, I have problems with moisturizers leaving my face with a greasy residue, which ends up making me break out. This, on the other hand, was absolutely perfect. It had a nice smell, and didn't leave my face greasy at all! This also seemed to help my sunburnt nose, sometimes creams irritate sunburns, and this one definitely did not!




All Products are Vegan friendly, not tested on animals, and packaged using recyclable materials. All of these products smelled wonderful! The scents were not overpowering in the least. I have a somewhat sensitive nose, and strong smells sometimes give me a headache... but these were absolutely perfect. I loved all of these products.

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!