Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Elmer's Chee Wees!

The cheese curl. Everyone loves them. Everyone. Kids bug their parents for them in the grocery store, even adults love them.

Up until I tried Elmer's Chee Wees, I thought Cheese curls only came in one flavor... Cheese. So i was presently surprised when I received a box with so many different varieties! I was also able to try their Cheese popcorn.


My favorite flavor of Chee Wees had to be the green onion. My brother really loved the hot-n- spicy flavor though. My nephews loved the original. Taste testing Elmer's Snacks was a family affair. Everyone got to taste all the different flavors and I did not hear a single complaint.
Elmer's Chee Wees come in five different flavors and all of them were good:

Original
Bar-B-Que
Green Onion
Hot-n-Spicy
JalapeƱo

The only flavor I was not crazy about was the Hot n Spicy, not because it didn't taste good, but because I am not a huge fan of spicy.

Also, These don't get my fingers all cheesy. They use a sauce to flavor their product and then they BAKE the cheese curl! Yum! By them baking the product it contains a third less fat. They also contain no preservatives!

Elmer's Products are made right in New Orleans Louisiana.

These are some of the most delicious cheese curl snacks I have ever tried! Go try them out!
10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!