Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review: Logona Natural Body Care and Cosmetics

Logona Cosmetics

I will admit, I am a makeup addict. I especially hold a special place in my heart for natural makeup. Especially natural makeup that WORKS.

When I received my package of Logona Cosmetics, I was so surprised. Everything I received was packaged beautifully. I received four different products: Cream foundation Perfect Finish in Light beige, Eyeshadow trio 01, Concealer Cream 01 in Pearl, and Fluid Eyeliner in Black.

My favorite product I received was the Cream foundation. I love the coverage, and the way it applies. It is a medium coverage cream foundation, but covers my imperfections well, while still letting me skin shine form underneath. I have a problem with freckles, especially in the summertime. The sun makes them really pop out, and I try to cover them up as much as I can. I was out in the sun for a while this afternoon, and then came inside to do my face for the pictures for this review, and this did a great job covering my freckles! This does not go on cake-y, and looks natural when applied.

The Concealer is also a miracle worker. I have really dark under eye circles and this does a great job covering them up! Great pigmentation and coverage. This is absolutely spectacular for my under eyes. Now when I go way too long without sleep, no one would notice. This has been a lifesaver the past week or so.
 



Check out my face! I used LOGONA Products for this look!




Now, for the eye shadow. This new trio has been my go-to eye shadow since I got it. The shadows are so creamy feeling; they blend absolutely wonderfully. The are build-able and the colors go together perfectly. I don’t know how many times I have bought an eye shadow palette, and the colors CLASH! Basically making them unusable together. This is not the case with these. Great quality, and they last all day. They also have basically no fallout, which is great for pearly finish eye shadows.
 
Lastly, I want to tell you about the Fluid Eyeliner. How many times have you worn liquid eyeliner and it flakes?! That has to be my biggest pet peeve when it comes to eyeliner. I wear liquid eyeliner everyday, and I have to say Logona’s is THE BEST I have ever tried. It’s super dark, and it’s not thick, so you can get nice thin lines if you want. And it stays ALL DAY LONG. Great Product!

I did not receive anything from there that I didn’t love. Their products are also Natural!

Strict ingredient quality standards have always been fundamentally important to LOGONA product formulation and manufacturing. LOGONA products utilize the highest quality, natural raw materials, such as premium vegetable oils and waxes, herbal extracts and essential oils derived from organic agriculture and wildcrafting.

Logona Also does not test on Animals! It is very hard to find quality makeup in this day in age where the company does not test on animals! I finally found a cosmetic line that I can feel good about using!

Visit Their Website!

Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!