Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: Fiafini Skincare Divine Hydration Moisturizer

I have tried my fair share of moisturizers, and I have to say, this is one of the best. I have tried plenty of moisturizers, and most of them are greasy, or make my face break out, or just plain don't do anything at all. I cannot even describe how satisfied Fiafini's Divine Hydration Moisturizer.
This moisturizer left my skin hydrated. It was not sticky in the least, and in the weeks I have been using it, it has not made my face break out at all!




  • Ultra Hydrating Formula soothes reactive skin and reduces redness. 
  • Powerful Antioxidants fight fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Reduces the effects of environmental stress on the skin
  • Perfect for use under makeup, or alone
  • Safe for all Skin Types
Generally when I apply moisturizer, I usually put my foundation on shortly after. I usually have the problem of my foundation "sliding around" on my face because of how oily the moisturizer is. With Fiafini's Moisturizer, This doesn't happen!
We Three sisters believe in seeking out beauty solutions that are both effective and natural as possible, By following this philosophy, we have created an advanced line of skincare products that combine the purest botanicals and plant extracts with scientific technology to heal, nourish and protect even the most sensitive skin.
I would recommend this product to anyone! 10/10! Perfect Score!


Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!