Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Review: SquareHue

I have to say, out of all of the subscription boxes I have received in the past few weeks, this one has been my favorite. Not Only, do you get three amazing nail polish colors delivered monthly to your door, you can feel great about purchasing these because SquareHue donates part of the purchase Price to a charity! They send you 3 FULL SIZE bottles in the mail every month, for only $14.99! It is worth every penny! Their nail polish formulas are "5 Free" which means they do not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Camphor or Formaldehyde Resin!

This month's theme was RIO! I could not be more excited about the colors I received! I will let the pictures do the talking for me!

As you can see, the colors that I received were great! They are true to color in the bottle, they apply smoothly and they do not chip easily! 
I also love these bottles! They are perfectly square, so they look great on a nail Polish Rack, or on a shelf. 

This is a great Subscription Box service! 
I would give this a 10/10! Perfect Score!

Visit Their Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!