Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: Everyday Minerals

Everyone who knows even a little bit about me knows that I am a makeup fanatic. My favorite products are face products: Foundation, Blush, Bronzers, and powders. I was so excited when I received Everyday Minerals in the mail. “The Real You” kit has everything you need in it to create a wonderful fully finished face. The kit includes four finishing powders in four different shades: Bronzed, Pearl, Finishing Dust n(original), and Sunlight. The kit also includes Calm and Collected Skin Tint, and Poised to perfection skin tint. It also includes a flat kabuki brush.
 


The quality of these really surprised me. I loved these! I used the darker shades for contouring, and the lighter shades to set my face. The finishing powders set my makeup beautifully and it lasted all day. This was not cakey or heavy on my face.
 Everyday Minerals Finishing Dusts are translucent powders that serve to set your makeup and get rid of excess shine. They are suitable for all skin shades, from Fair to Light to Medium to Dark.
 The Kabuki brush was also a great quality. It was very dense and very soft. I have tried kabuki brushes before, and some of them are “scratchy”. They don’t blend the makeup very well. This one definitely gets the job done the way it is supposed to be.

The SKIN TINTS are wonderful products for the skin that range from a soft glow to matte with skin tone shades. It can be worn over your usual foundation base, or all on it's own. Simply, it offers a subtle, sheer and translucent tint of color so that the skin is not masked. Instead, skin is instantly brightened, radiant, and warm. Expect a nice, light feel on the skin, that's powdery in texture and leaves your complexion totally gorgeous.
These powders are also very build-able. You can get sheer coverage, or add more to get a more medium coverage.

Everyday minerals are hand crafted, 100% Vegan, and do not test on Animals. There is also no Mineral Oil, Carmine, Parabens, Parrafin, or Synthetic Fragrance.

Visit Their Website!

Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on Instagram!
Follow Them on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!