Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Crunchmaster Crackers

I was given the opportunity to review Crunchmaster Crackers. I was so excited to receive these! I love crackers, actually, I love Salty Snacks. It's my greatest downfall. I am constantly looking for healthier options to fulfill my "Salty Snack" Craving. I have to tell you, these definitely hit the spot!
I was able to try a variety of different kinds and flavors. 
Multi-Seed Crackers
Multi-Grain Crackers: Sea Salt
Sea Salt Popped Edamame Chips
Wasabi Soy Popped Edamame Chips
Grammy Crisps

My favorite flavor that I received was probably the Wasabi Soy! The Sea Salt Popped Edamame Chips were also delicious, they reminded me of miniature rice cakes. My second favorite were probably The Multi Grain Sea Salt Crackers. These crackers are great! I love how crispy they are. These are great to eat by themselves, or with dip. 


All of the products a Certified Gluten Free! Giving up gluten definitely does not mean giving up on good tasting foods, and Crunchmaster Crackers proves that without a shadow of a doubt. They use whole grains, cholesterol free, low in sodium and saturated fat, and have zero grams of trans fat!

Sign Up Here for Coupons!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!
Follow them on Pinterest!
Buy them Online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!