Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Product Review: SkinnyPop Popcorn

Popcorn is Popcorn, right? FALSE. I tore into a bag of SkinnyPop Popcorn today and was completely surprised! I have been trying to focus on a low calorie diet lately, and it has been harder than I have expected. I have a weakness, and that weakness is Salty Snacks. Not only did SkinnyPop curb my salty snack cravings, I didn't have to worry about ingredients that I couldn't pronounce! Because, Guess what? It only has THREE ingredients! Yep! That's it! All Natural Popcorn, Sunflower Oil and Salt. My whole family tried SkinnyPop with me today, and all of us loved it. The most common comment? "This tastes like movie theater popcorn!"
How many of you go to the movie theater with cravings for that delicious popcorn? Well now you don't have to, because SkinnyPop Popcorn tastes just the same, and it's good for you!
It was completely fresh and crunchy, just like popcorn should be!



Find SkinnyPop Popcorn Here
Like them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!

I give this product a 10/10! Perfect score!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sounds yummy - surprisingly! haha maybe I will try some ;)
    p.s. I LOVE the background on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments!