Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Review: Tatcha Beauty Beauty Sampler “The Ritual”

“The Japanese have a name for the geisha’s flawless skin- mochi hoda, referring to the quality of a baby’s skin. Honed over 300 years, this ritual you are about to experience is a faithful re-creation of the simple steps that form the foundation of the classical Eastern skincare for Pure, Polished, Radiant, and Supple skin. May the enduring beauty now be yours.”

Today, I feel like I won the skin lottery. I recently got the chance to review Tatcha Beauty “The Ritual”. This is probably the best my skin has felt in years. I have tried plenty of skincare routines, and none of them come close to The Ritual. The whole process is so luxurious, it really makes you feel special.

In my package I received detailed instructions on how to use the products. Also included were their “One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil” “Polished Rice Enzyme Powder” “Radiant Deep Brightening Serum” “Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream” and 30 Sheets of “Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers”. I am BEYOND satisfied with these products, and will continue to use them.

tatcha1tatcha2tatcha3

You can find Tatcha Here!

Like them on Facebook!

Try the Beauty Sampler!

I give this product a 10/10! Perfect Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!