Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: Merlot Natural Grape Seed "Purifying Peel-Off Mask"

"Formula works to cleanse skin, eliminate blackheads and impurities, and minimize appearance of pores. Skin is left feeling soft and looking clean and clear."
Everyone loves peel off masks. They are the coolest skin care invention out there. When I tried Merlot's Purifying Peel-Off Mask, I was amazed. Other masks that I have tried, irritate my eyes (from the smell), and actually irritate my face more than what it already was when I applied it, but with Merlot, it was like peeling off everything bad on my face. It made my skin feel wonderful, almost like brand new skin. I love the feel of this mask. it is easy to get off, not like some other masks, and dries fairly quickly. It also does not have any sort of harsh smell.

I tried it on the back of my hand so I could show everyone what it looks like when it comes out of the bottle, and what it looks like spread out and drying. 

I would recommend this product to anyone who feels their face could use a pick-me-up, or anyone who is looking to clear up their face. I absolutely loved it! 
I think that this is the prefect product to get your face ready for Summer!
I give this product a 10/10. Perfect score!!

Find Merlot HERE
Like Them on Facebook!
Subscribe To Their Newsletter for Great Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!