Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review: Ozeri Green Earth Pan

I like to pretend I'm a 5 star Chef. Key word there is pretend. Granted, I have come up with some pretty good recipes, but most of the time... the phrase Epic Fail comes to mind.



I have used my fair share of pans, and most of them are less than wonderful, they are flat out disappointing. Until recently, I did not own a non-stick pan that was actually non-stick!

I was so excited to try out the Ozeri Green Earth Pan! I took it out of the box, and it was unlike any pan I have ever seen. It has a honeycomb pattern cooking surface. This pattern helps prevent food bonding for superior non-stick performance and easy cleaning. I thought, "Yeah Right, this is going to be a disaster." Wrong again, Caitlin, Wrong again. The first time I used this I was absolutely flabbergasted. Literally, nothing, and I mean NOTHING stuck to this pan.

The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri has Greblon ceramic coating from Germany. It contains NO heavy metals or chemicals, and is a durable scratch resistant ceramic. It has a silicone handle, is completely Eco-friendly, easy to clean and induction stove safe.

I cannot say enough good things about this pan! I even let my husband use it... who has a nasty habit of burning everything to the bottom of the pan... that didn't happen. he was able to make his lunch perfectly, without sticking anything to the pan. That makes me happy, because then I don't have to scrub the pan!

Buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!