Saturday, May 3, 2014

Review: Soothing Touch Products

I was given the opportunity to review Soothing Touch Chocolate Peppermint Brown Sugar Scrub, and their Vanilla Chai Lip Balm. 

The Chocolate Peppermint Body Scrub smells so delicious! I used this scrub to scrub my feet and legs, I let the oils soak in for a minute or two, and then rinsed off the sugar, and then shaved my legs. I have found this is the BEST way to shave. I don't have to use any shaving cream, and the scrub exfoliates and moisturizes my skin. The scrub is made with with Organic Brown Sugar, and lots of beneficial oils. It is made in the USA, is Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, and contains no GMO's. I love this scrub! 


The Lip Balm I received from Soothing Touch, is also a really great product. It goes on my lips easily and smoothly, and moisturizes Great! It is made with Organic Cocoa and Shea Butters. It is also Organic and Cruelty Free! 

I love the little motto that is on all of their packaging: Peace to all, Life to All, Love to all. What a great message to put on your products! 

Visit Their Website!
Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!