Friday, May 2, 2014

Review: Sneaky Pete's All Natural Oat Beverage

I was given the opportunity to review Sneaky Pete's All Natural Oat Beverage. I wasn't sure what to expect with this product, as I had never heard of anything even remotely similar. I was pleasantly surprised when I took a drink... I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting what I tasted. I tried the Apple flavor first, and that was my favorite out of the flavors that I received: Apple, Raspberry, Peach, Mango and Grape. I liked all of them, but Apple I think was the flavor that I liked the most. 

This drink is unlike anything I have ever drank before, not in a bad way. You get the flavor of Oatmeal and Fruit juice, but it is not heavy or thick. It is very hard to describe. The only advice I can give you is to try this great drink for yourself. Not only is it tasty, but it also is good for you! 
Sneaky Pete's Oat Beverage has three grams of Oat Fiber, is all natural, and each bottle is ONLY 40 CALORIES! It is also Heart Healthy, Low in sugar and sodium, and may also help lower cholesterol. There are no artificial flavors or colors, is completely Vegan and Kosher!


These drinks were Great, and they are great for you too! Try them!

I would give these drinks a 10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!