Saturday, May 31, 2014

Review: Red Leaf Tea

Red Leaf Tea Review

I was very excited to be able to review a few Red Leaf Tea Products. I was sent three different varieties of Matcha to try: CaramelMatchaccino, Caramel Matcha, and Cheesecake Matcha. My favorite was the Caramel Matchaccino. The amount of different flavors that Red Leaf Tea offers is insane. They have over 100 different flavors! Including: Chocolate, Strawberry, Acai Berry, and even an Aphrodisiac flavor!




Matcha is one of the tastiest and healthiest green teas available. It is rich in antioxidants, and is a dietary supplement enhancer, which surpassed health benefits you receive from any other green tea. Matcha Tea helps with the fighting of cancer, and has a high fiber content.

Matcha Tea has many health benefits including:
·      Mood enhancement
·      Weight loss
·      Blood detoxification
·      Antioxidant richness
·      Cancer Fighting Properties
·      Disease prevention
·      Energy boosting
·      High Fiber Content

I have to say, I thought this stuff would be awful… The color is very bright, but it was delicious! I would gladly start drinking this everyday, especially after seeing the many benefits of it. It was very easy to make also. I opted to try the Hot Latte version, but you can also make a Frappe using ice and a blender. The flavor was wonderful, and not overpowering. You can taste the flavor, and the green tea, but it is not a strong taste. I could easily drink this instead of drinking coffee. I seldom drink coffee now, because it gives me a stomachache, and this tea definitely didn’t. It tastes just a good as a coffee drink, but is better for you!

I loved these Matcha drinks!
10/10!


Visit Their Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!