Saturday, May 31, 2014

Review: Cyclone Cup

 I was able to review the Cyclone Cup. I have been drinking a lot of protein drinks, and weight loss shakes lately, and I cannot tell you how much time this has saved me. Before I received this, i was using a spoon to mix up my shakes in my glass... Such a pain! The powder would just sit on top, and then I had mix that would just ball up in the water, and not mix at all... It was so frustrating! The cyclone cup is the easiest way to mix up powdered beverages.

This also has a compartment to keep your shake mix, if you aren't quite ready to mix it up yet. I thought this was a great feature. The "mixing" part does come out so it makes it easy to wash. I think this would also make a great "road trip" cup for anyone. You could take out the mixing part, and fill it with your favorite beverage and then put a healthy snack in the bottom. So not only could this be used for people as a shaker cup, but also for people who spend a lot of time on the road.

The actual "cup" part holds 20 oz, and the separate dry storage compartment holds 6 oz.
The Cyclone Cup Sells for only $14.99 on their website!





Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on Google+
Follow Them on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!