Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: Evologie

I was sent Evologie's Intensive Blemish Serum, and their Stay Clear Creme. Since my face was pretty clear or breakouts when I received the package, I had my husband try it first. He suffers from severe blemishes on some areas of his face. I had him follow the directions, putting the Intensive Blemish Serum on his breakouts, and then putting the Stay Clear Creme on the rest of his face. He followed the directions and within a day I could already tell that the redness and swelling was going down on some of the areas of his face.

I tried it next, apparently my face decided it needed some help, so I dabbed it on my breakouts, and could immediately feel a tingly sensation. I them applied the rest Stay Clear Creme on the rest of my face. I have to say, I love the way this makes my skin feel! The serum and the Creme are not greasy or sticky, which I love. They are also not heavy on my face. I have to say, I can already see an improvement in my skin!
This stuff works wonders! Evologie will work on all ethnicities and both men and women! You have nothing to lose, and great skin to gain. 
These products are easy to use, and really work!

Visit Their Website!
Like them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!
Follow them on Google+
Follow them on Pinterest!
Follow them on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!