Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: Essentia Water

I am a water-holic. I love to drink water, but that being said, I am also very picky on how my water tastes. Some water, in all honesty tastes like dirt. So when I tried Essentia Water, I was so glad! I loved it. This water tastes so clean and fresh! 

Essentia Water is a 9.5 on the pH scale, making it alkaline, smooth and clean tasting. They also have electrolytes to refuel your body after a workout. 


It is also BPA free!

Essentia uses a 3 step process to make this great tasting water. in Step 1 (Purification) they use micro-filtration and reverse Osmosis, to achieve a purity of 99.9%
In Step 2, they infuse dissolved minerals (electrolytes) into the water.
Step 3, is called Ionic separation, where they remove the acidic ions leaving you with water that looks and tastes great. This step also removes any bitter taste which you sometimes will encounter with water that has electrolytes in it. 

I am etremely satisfied with this water!
I give it a 10/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!
Follow them on Instagram!
Subscribe to Their Newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!