Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: Barbara's Cookie Pies

I had the pleasure to review one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten in my lifetime: Barbara's Cookie Pies! I got to try the Peanut Butter Cup Pie, and Oh Man- It was divine.

The peanut butter was so creamy, and the crust was amazing... Everyone in my house loved it! It was gone in a day! Though I wanted to hoard this to myself, I shared with everyone.

Barbara's uses quality ingredients in her pies and you can tell. Check out these ingredients!
Ingredients: 

Cookie Pie Crust:

Fresh creamery butter, sugar, unbleached flour, real vanilla, whole eggs

Topping:

Whipped peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, real vanilla , real semi-sweet chocolate
I don't know if you have read the labels on the desserts at the grocery store, but I can almost guarantee you, that you would find some sort of chemical or preservative in there. I love that I know what all the ingredients are, and though this is not considered "healthy", it is , in my opinion, better than loading your body up with chemicals. 

Each pie/cookie is handmade. The crust, instead of a traditional Pie crust, is a butter cookie crust! You can eat this with a fork, but I would recommend just picking it up and eating it with your hands. Barbara's makes all sorts of wonderful goodies!

Barbara's Hand-Made Cookie Pies are the evolution of the cookie into something bigger and better... a decadent fusion of traditional cookie & candy classics with a modern artisan touch. They look like a pie, but eat like a cookie!
It all starts with an authentic butter cookie dough made from a 3 generation family recipe. This buttery cookie dough (a treat by itself) forms the bottom layer of each Cookie Pie; then each is filled with popular cookie & candy toppings. It’s a cookie-in–a-cookie! 

Each Cookie Pie is hand-made from scratch in small batches, hand-pressed and hand-decorated. Barbara’s Cookie Pies only use high-quality ingredients to ensure love is baked into every bite. Great for gifts, parties, desserts, holidays, snacks & catering. Barbara’s Cookie Pies and Butter Cookies are delivered fresh to your door locally and nationwide.
These would make a great gift! I know I would love to receive one of these! Super Yummy!
I would give these a 10/10!!

Visit her Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!