Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: Accubrush

Do you want to know what is the most tedious and annoying job in the world? Cutting in walls. Going around and taping up every little detail, and then having to go back and paint, still so very carefully, to make sure you glob the paint, or drip the paint someplace where you don't want it.

Accubrush has been such a time and patience saver the past few days. I have been repainting my bathroom- the whole house actually. At first I started cutting in the walls by hand with a brush, and then Accubrush arrived. I tore into that package faster than I have ever opened anything in my life. I read teh directions carefully,and though it took me a couple trys for me to get the hang of it, once I figured it out, it made finishing the most tedious part of my day, fly right by!


Visit Their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!