Friday, April 25, 2014

Review: Cowgirl Dirt Cosmetics

I was so  excited when my samples came in the mail from Cowgirl Dirt. As soon as I got teh package open I started swatching everything! Everything was beautiful! I received ten product samples, all different things from their line. 
Eye shadow- Cowgirl Up
Eye shadow- Honey Suckle
Eye shadow- Pistol Pink
These three colors worked and blended so well together. I was able to create a pinky/purply smokey eye with them with the most ease. The pigmentation was some of the best I have ever seen with mineral eye shadows. Hardly any fallout at all. I was super impressed with these. 





I also received Two Mineral powder foundations, in two different shades. Again, hands down the best mineral foundation I have ever tried. Very good coverage, and it didn't make my face look cakey. 
I also got to try their concealer in Neutral Light. This was OK. Perfect for under the eyes, and is build-able to hide blemishes, though it takes a few layers. It sits very nice on the skin and doesn't give me any creases, or cause any excess oil production.
Their Cream foundation.... I am in love with. Great coverage, it feels great on your face, it's not heavy, and it doesn't make me break out, or cause dryness!! The most perfect foundation. 

Their Yeehaw lipsticks are also wonderful. I loved the two shades that I got: Cash and Seattle Slew. 

This is a great line of products, everything I received, I really liked. 

Cowgirl Dirt products are made with the purest natural and organic ingredients. Our collection of mineral-based products not only enhances your natural beauty, but also contains vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants that nourish your skin. You can be confident that you will not only look your best, but feel your best when wearing Cowgirl Dirt!

I would rate these a 9/10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them On Twitter!
Follow Them on Pinterest!
Follow Them on Google+
Follow Them on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!