Friday, April 25, 2014

Review: Chike PB Peanut Butter Powder

Everyone loves Peanut Butter! Everyone will especially love Chike Powdered Peanut Butter! This is such a great product.
Chike PB is the peanut butter you've been waiting for with all natural ingredients and no added oils or fats. This creamy, dreamy peanut butter has less fat and calories and is a healthier and more versatile option than traditional peanut butter. Isn't it great to know that your go-to comfort food can be enjoyed with a little less guilt?
Simply use in your PB&J sandwiches, or use it in your favorite recipes, desserts or Chike shakes.
I have been triyng to stick to a low calorie diet, but I'm always craving foods that are so high in Calories! Sweet and salty stuff mostly. Well this peanut butter only has 45 calories per 2 TABLESPOONS. That's Amazing!
You can mix this into regular spreadable peanut butter, or add it to shakes, ice cream, yogurt, just about anything you could imagine!

I tried this as a fruit dip. I mixed 2 Tablespoons of Chike PB into 3 Tablespoons of low fat Vanilla yogurt. It makes a very thick and delicious fruit dip that you can dip anything into. I dipped my apple slices into it. My mom and I both agreed it was the best fruit dip we have ever had.
Chike Peanut Butter has 6g Protein, 1g Sugar, and only 1.5g of fat per serving! That's 85% less fat calories than regular peanut butter!
I really love this stuff!

10/10!! Perfect Score!!

Visit Their Website!
Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!