Monday, April 14, 2014

Product Review: ELF 36 Color Palette in "Everyday"

I purchased this palette after I had already purchased the other two 36 color palettes, and I have to tell you, I wish I would have bought this one first, because I love it the most! Most of the colors swatch well, easily blend-able, and build-able. Some of the more "Glittery" colors have a bit of fallout, but that is pretty normal for glittery finish shadows. I still love all the shades, and this is the perfect size to travel with. it has all sorts of colors from highlight shades to dark crease shades. The Everyday Palette also has some shades that you can use to "spice up" your look, including some blues and pinks.


This Palette is definitely a great buy, and I would recommend it. 
I give this product a 9/10.
 Losing a point for the fallout in the glittery shades.

You can buy this product HERE.
E.L.F Social Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!