Friday, April 4, 2014

Review: Wet n' Wild Ultimate Match Foundation

I recently purchased this foundation at my local Kmart. They are going out of business and it was 50% off, so I thought "why not?"
I was not expecting much from a Wet n' Wild foundation. For the most part I am pleased, though this is a light/medium coverage and I personally prefer more full coverage. It blends together nicely, but you must do it quickly because it dries FAST. I would recommend doing you face in segments. 
I do have to say, I love the way this sit on my skin, it is not heavy or cakey and looks very natural. It also blends with my natural skin tone very well. 
For the price that I paid, I am very satisfied with this product, but will probably continue to use my other everyday foundation because it has more coverage. 




I give this product an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!