Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review: Zim's Advanced Crack Creme and Max Freeze Continuous Spray

I was so happy to be able to try out these two products. I guess I will talk with you first about the Zim's Advanced Crack Cream with Hydrocortisone.  I tried this product first, and wow! I was really impressed. I have been hoarding this in my bedroom. I decided to do something that I have never done in my entire life, mow the lawn. I have tons of allergies, but I got a bug up my but and decided "what the heck? I'm going to try it." I actually loved mowing the lawn, taking something ugly and making it looks new again. Our grass was pretty long... but I digress.


After finishing and coming in the house, I was miserable. I was covered in dirt, and pollen, and I was SO ITCHY. So I jumped in the shower. After I was dried off, I started noticing the amount of bug bites and sun burn I received... and I was even more miserable. It was like a light bulb went off in my head. *Ding Ding* I thought, I should try Zim's Cream with the hydrocortisone in it. On the tube, it says it can be used for bug bites, but I also put it on my sunburnt shoulders. Talk about immediate relief! Not just from the bug bites, but it also helped take the burn away from my sunburn! I am trying to save this for this summer for our yearly camping trip. This is going to be a life saver this summer.

The other product I was able to try was the Max-Freeze Continuous Spray. My husband has fell in love with this product. He works long 12-16 hour days, and he is on his feet that entire time. A few days ago, he came home and his back was really sore... he immediately went to lie down. I thought about giving him some Tylenol, and then I remembered that I was sent this product. "Why not?" I thought "Ill give it a try." It was super easy to apply, I just had to spray it on and rub it in a little bit. Within minutes he said his back was feeling better.

I loved both of the products I was sent- I will probably purchase some more of their products to try out.



Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!