Sunday, June 15, 2014

Review: Zevia


I am a huge Pop (Soda) drinker. It is one of my biggest downfalls. I try to drink diet when I can, but then I have to deal with Aspartame most of the time. It's a never ending cycle. I was so happy when I stumbled across Zevia, while searching the web.

Zevia is a Zero Calorie Soda with No Sugar and No Artificial Sweeteners. It is Vegan, Kosher and Gluten Free.

I was sent several different kinds to try. My favorite was the Cherry Cola. The only one I didn't like was the Cream Soda. My second favorite was the Grapefruit Citrus, it tasted just like Squirt.

Zevia is available in 15 different flavors! Wow!

Zevia uses a combination of Stevia, and Monk Fruit extract to sweeten their sodas, they call it SmartSweet.




Not to mention, and I compare the two cans of soda in front of me, one being Zevia's Grapefruit Citrus (The empty can) and the other being a popular Diet soda... Zevia also has less sodium! This is huge for my husband and I because we tend to eat way more sodium than we should. He loved Zevia.



Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on Pinterest!


Follow Them on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!