Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Review: Teavivre

Any one who reads my blog, knows that I love Tea. Though, until recently, I had never tried loose leaf tea. You may think I am strange, but I love loose leaf tea, because I can see what the mixture is actually made out of. I was sent a variety of different teas to try and review from Teavivre:


Premium Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea
Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
Premium Keemun Hao Ya Black Tea
Taiwan Oriental Beauty oolong Tea

I put these teas in tea bags specifically made for loose leaf tea, and let them steep in hot water. My favorite Tea that I was sent was the Premium Keemun Hao Ya Black Tea. It was very delicious. I love unsweetened, unflavored tea, Especially in the morning. I drank this particular tea with my brunch. All of the teas I received were very good.

These were perfect! 10/10!

Visit Their Website!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness loose leaf tea is THE BEST! I love the ones from teavana that have chocolate & fruit & nuts mixed in too :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments!