Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Review: Ozeri "Digital Blood Pressure Monitor"

My family has a history of high blood pressure, and believe it or not, my life is a little stressful. I like to monitor my blood pressure, and this was the EASIEST monitor I have ever used. It was portable; it goes on your wrist, and it's simple to use! A voice guides you through the process and it stores of 280 blood pressure readings. This will automatically give you a hypertension assessment. And it also shows you pulse.

This definitely takes less time than any other blood pressure monitor I have ever used. It is also very accurate. I love this product!

My mom has to watch her blood pressure other wise she gets severe migraines, so this has definitely come in handy around my house.

This also comes with a hard plastic storage container to keep it in. Very sleek, and small. Most people probably wouldn't even know what it was!

I loved this product. For health conscious people this is perfect.
10/10!

Buy it Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!