Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Review: Three Lollies- Preggie Pop Drops and Chews

I can hear the "Aww's" now, before I start this review, No. I am not pregnant. I have heard that these little hard candies work for other queasiness as well as morning sickness. Usually every day I get some sort of stomach upset, just general nausea or a full blown stomachache. I saw these and thought I would give them a try.

Three Lollies sent me two different products to try, drops (hard candies) and Preggie Naturals Chews. I tried both items on separate occasions when my stomach was upset. Both the drops and the chews seemed the calm my nausea down. I liked the flavor of the Drops better than the chews; Sour Raspberry, Green Apple, Sour Lemon and Sour Tangerine. The chews come in four different flavors also; Peppermint, Raspberry, Ginger, and Green Apple. I have to warn you, if you don't like sour things, don't buy the drops, buy the chews. They work the same, but I like the sourness of the drops more.


I get most of my nausea in the morning, making it almost impossible to eat breakfast. For as long as I can remember, my stomach has hated the morning, until now. I remember being in elementary school, and not being able to eat breakfast because it would make me vomit, every single day. I bet my parents wish they would of had some of these drops or chews or those days. They would of saved us both a lot of pain.

Now I can finally eat breakfast without feeling nauseous. I just pop a chew or drop in my mouth, wait a few minutes and my nausea goes away! The Preggie Naturals Chews, are also great for dry mouths and can give an energy boost!

If you suffer from queasiness AT ALL, go buy these Drops and Chews. They will change your life.
Three Lollies also sells other products, such as Smoke Free and Queasy Drops.

Visit Their Website!
Like them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely thought you were hiding something from everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Comments!