Friday, May 16, 2014

Review: Stunner of the Month


I was so ecstatic when this package came in the mail. It is just getting into Summer, and I had NO sunglasses! This is the perfect Subscription service for any fashion forward people, or even anyone who just has the love of eyewear!
I was very happy with the pair of Sunglasses that I received from Stunner of the Month! I love them. They fit my style perfectly, and I love how big the lenses are. The pops of color in the frames will make them match any outfit!
The Sunglasses come packaged nicely, in a box, in a cute little bag and then wrapped in plastic again. This makes sure that when you get them you know they won't be scratched!

They also come with a little double ended screwdriver in case any of your screws start coming loose. They are not flimsy at all!
You can get your very own Stunner of the month Subscription Box for only $9.00 a month! And that includes shipping! 

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!