Friday, May 23, 2014

Review: Soap & Glory "Sexy Mother Pucker"


I am extremely picky when I am spending cash on cosmetics- especially a lip product! I don't know how many times I have purchased a product hoping that it would be the best ever, only for it to let me down miserably. Then the product sits in my drawer, until it either goes in the garbage or I give it away. So when I say I absolutely love a product, you know I am telling you the truth. 

I have tried other "lip plumping" glosses before with not Much Success. They either didn't work at all, or they burned the crap out of my lips. Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker gloss is Absolutely Wonderful! It makes my lips look bigger and stays on for hours, without burning my lips. It does tingle though, it is actually kind of tickly. The color I received was absolutely wonderful (Punch Bowl). I will definitely be visiting Sephora in the near future to check out their other products! They have made me a customer for Life!


To buy this product, Visit Sephora!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!