Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review: Pure Bites

I have always wondered what dogs ate before there were big dog food companies. Dogs have been man’s best friend for thousands of years, but I can guarantee you thousands of years ago, their owners and friends weren’t walking down to the supermarket to grab a bag of dog food. They ate Meat! That’s why I was so excited to try these Pure Bites dog and Cat treats.






Pure Bites are freeze dried meats and seafood’s, in treat form for your furry friends.  The only contain ONE ingredient. If you try the freeze Dried Chicken Breast, the package contains only Chicken Breast. I have never felt better about giving my animals treats.

I received 5 different flavors for my animals to try, 3 treats for dogs and 2 for cats. My dogs tried the Beef Liver, Bison Liver, and Chicken Breast. I think their favorite was the Bison Liver. The smell of these kind of put me off for a minute; they really smell like liver. I personally do not enjoy the smell of Liver, but my dogs certainly do! They also really enjoyed the Chicken Breast, but I think they preferred the Liver.

My cats were able to try the Chicken Breast, and Shrimp. They all loved the Chicken Breast! They weren’t really sure what to do with the Shrimp, except for my Siamese cat, Damon, he devoured these! They were his favorite out of the two.

I am very impressed by these treats! They are high in protein and low in Calories!


Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!