Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review: NeoCell Keratin Hair Volumizer

It's finally spring! I almost feel like bouncing up and down while yelling that through the air. Michigan has really harsh winters, and you may not think about it, but the col temperatures hurt your hair as well as your skin. After every winter my hair just looks Blah. It's brittle and just not as shiny as I would like. Sure, I can fix this problem temporarily, using products, but some days I just don't have time. I came across NeoCell's Keratin hair Volumizer, and I had to try it.

The first thing that you should know, is that this is NOT a hair product! It's a dietary Supplement! It comes in pill form. You take two capsules, and bam! You on on your way to healthier hair. Keratin Hair Volumizer promises to improve Hair strength, volume and increase Shine. I can definitely say after about two weeks of taking them, I can already see a difference in my hair. Especially in the strength and shine. My hair feels much softer than it did when I was not taking these.
NeoCell is committed to developing the purest and most bioavailable formulas to nourish and restore the body. We believe that beauty is an expression of health.
These pills have Hydrolyzed Super Collagen 1&3, Cynatine HNS (Soluble Keratin), Amla Extract (Indian Gooseberry), and Vitamin C. They are Gluten Free. The recommended usage is taking 2 pills, twice daily. I know that sounds like a lot of pills, but I promise you, if you have tried taking any sort of Natural Supplement, 4 pills a day is nothing. I have seen pills that recommend you take upwards of twelve pills per DAY! That's Crazy!



When This bottle runs out, I will look to purchasing more! They were also recently featured in Vanity Fair!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them On Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!
Follow Them on InstaGram!
Check out the Vanity Fair Article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!