Friday, May 9, 2014

Review: John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo

Have you ever tried to give a cat a bath? Yeah, that's not going to happen. At least not with any of my cats! Well, when I received this particular product, I could not wait to try it out on my cats! I tried it on my siamese, who definitely does not like baths, and being as none of my cats are declawed, I don't feel like getting my face and arms scratched!

This product is a miracle worker. Everyone gives their dogs baths, but hardly anyone gives their cats regular baths, because of how afraid of water most cats are. Now you can!

I loved this product! It was so easy to use, and my cats smell great now! I also tried this on my dog, Zeke, and he wasn't quite sure what was going on, but he let me massage this into his hair, and I think he enjoyed it! This formula requires no rinsing, and is made with a blend of botanical oils that cleans and freshens your pets coat. This is perfect for cold weather, or animals that hate getting baths!

So far, this is my favorite product I have tried form the John Paul Pet Line! All of their products are tested on humans first (Cruelty Free!)

You can also Enter a giveaway for a John Paul Pet 3 pack!

Visit Their Website
Like Them on Facebook
Follow Them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!