Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review: John Paul Pet Ear & Eye Pet Wipes

John Paul Pet products are made by the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell! They have been nice enough to help us finish up Pet week! I will be reviewing one of their products every day for the rest of the week! I have to say, these products certainly make it easier to clean  up my dogs and cats. At the end of the week I will be putting up a Giveaway for some of their products!

The fir item I tried were the Eye and Ear wipes. Every one who owns animals knows the woes of Eye boogies. Animals get them just like people do, I tried these on my cat first, cleaning around his eyes and ears. he didn't seem to mind it, and it cleaned his ears well. Then I tried them on my dog. They also cleaned his ears well, though you could tell he was definitely not used to the wipes. If I sued these regularly on my animals they would probably get used to them in no time.

The directed use is everyday. Though with my animals I don' think it is needed. If you have a small dog that gets tear stains easily you will love this product, so easy to use and it really cleans! I will continue to use these on my animals as needed.

John Paul Pet products are cruelty free, Tested on Humans first. They are also fragrance Free.

Visit Their Website
Like Them on Facebook
Follow Them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!