Friday, May 23, 2014

Review: Fake Bake

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I am a very pasty person, and that I can't get a tan to save my life. So if I want nice Bronze skin, I have to use self tanners. I have tried several different varieties and all the tanners that last for days end up streaking or turning my skin an orangey unnatural color.


I was very happy with how Fake Bake turned out! Fake Bake is a mousse tanner, it spreads evenly, and doesn't streak. It is very easy to apply. It even came with gloves, so that when you apply it, it stain your palms.

The color was not orange, it was a very natural brown. It also works instantly! Which is another plus, because I don't know how many times I have put on self tanner thinking I had covered every spot, only to find out hours later when the color finally comes in, that I had missed huge patches! Then I have to reapply... which only makes it worse because then the color is not even. I had absolutely non of these problems with Fake Bake!

I would give this product a 10\10!

Visit Their Website!
Like Them on Facebook!
Follow Them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!