Sunday, May 25, 2014

Review: Daily Dose of Green

I have reviewed quite a few subscription boxes, and this is one of my favorites! Daily Dose os Green Subscription Boxes send you a variety of different products to try. I loved everything I received in mine!


Ecotools Bath Sponge: Loved this! I love these bath poufs. I use one everyday, I just switched out my old one with this new one and I love it!

Ecotools Cosmetic Applicators: I love using these for cream eyeshadows. The best applicators I have ever used, hands down. I use brushes for powder shadows, but always end up using my fingers for cream because I could never find an applicator that worked well. Now I have!

Beauty Without Cruelty Shampoo and Conditioner: This stuff smells amazing!! These are Plant based products for dry and damaged Hair.

Travel Toothbrush: Pretty straight forward. Mine came in a pretty pink case. I will replace my existing one in my purse with this one.

Peelu: This chewing gum is sweetened with Xylitol. This tastes great and freshens my breath!

I also received two pet products!

Pet Naturals of Vermont Smelly Cat: This is supposed to make your cats not so smelly. Im proves fecal quality, cleans the blood, reduces flatulence and freshens breath.

Max and Ruffy's Natural Organic treats for dogs: These are wheat free dogs treats made with Pumpkin. my dogs loved them!

Now you can understand why I loved this box so much! I loved everything that came in it.
10/10!

Visit Their Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!