Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: Bulu Box May 2014

If you have been reading my blog during the past month, then you know that I am a Bulu Box BRand Ambassador. I will be reviewing another Bulu Box for you today! I love Bulu Box! I get a healthy box of goodies delivered to my door once a month.

Tapaz 2 Go: My favorite thing in the box, this hummus is the best I have ever had.

Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins: I got a package for adults and a package for Children. These taste a lot better than other gummy vitamins I have tried.

Rootology Breathe Free: These will definitely come in handy. I get sinus problems all the time. These are full of herbs, instead of chemicals. and are Non Drowsy

Vegan Smart All in One Nutritional shake: This is literally packed with things that are good for you! Vitamins, Minerals, probiotics, fiber, omegas 3's and tons more. i received the Chai flavor

Neocell Beauty Bursts:  A great product from Neocell. I have tried other products of theirs, and I love this company! packed with good things for you, and they taste good!

Simple Being Simple Diet: These gave me a lot of energy, I was able to get a lot done the day I took these. Probably my second favorite thing in the box.

Don't forget! For you reading my blog, you get a referral code! You will receive 50% off your order of Bulu Box! What a Steal!
The code you can enter is: BULUGAN626

Visit Their Website to Sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments!